Gold Member Since 2016
Xiamen Chuangyi Industry and Trade Co., Ltd.

Natural Stone, Vanity Top, Laminated manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Cheap High Polished G664 Granite Kitchen Countertop, Import Granite Stone Norway Blue Emerald Pearl Slab for Tiles/Countertops, Natural Stone Granite New G603 Grey Slabs for Tiles and Countertops and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Countertops Cheap High Polished G664 Granite Kitchen Countertop

Cheap High Polished G664 Granite Kitchen Countertop

Purchase Qty.:
(Square Meters)
50-499 500+
FOB Unit Price: US $30 US $20
Purchase Qty. (Square Meters) FOB Unit Price
50-499 US $30
500+ US $20
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 10000m2/Month
Transport Package: Strong Seaworthy Wooden Crate
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: CY-22
  • Surface Treatment: Polished
  • Shape: Square
  • Sink Style: Single Bowl
  • Style: Without Faucet
  • Special Application: Mop Sinks
  • Trademark: Chuangyi
  • Origin: China
  • Material: Granite
  • Installation Type: Apron Front
  • Notch: Single Basin
  • Type for Basin: Under Counter Sinks
  • Number of Holes: Three
  • Color: Red
  • Specification: 98′′x26′′, 108x26′′ etc
  • HS Code: 2515110000
Product Description
Product Description
Cheap High Polished G664 Granite Kitchen Countertop

1. Material available:Baltic Brown, Salt & Pepper, Sunset Gold, Tiger Skin White, Tiger Skin Yellow,Absolute Black, Antique Brown,River Yellow, New Veneziano, Giallo SF Real,Giallo Veneziano, Giallo Ornamental, Baltic Brown, Verde Ubatuba, G684,Shanxi black China green ,Tan brown, Santa Cecilia, Giallo firota, Kashmir Gold,Black galaxy, Butterfly Green,G654,G683,G664,G603,Giallo Fiorito,Giallo Santo,Tropical Brown,Blue Pearl,river white granite etc.
2. Colors available:
Black,White,Brown,Yellow,Green,Grey,Blue,Red,Pink etc
3. Popular sizes: 
Countertop: 96"X26", 108"X26"; 
Vanity top: 25"X19", 31"X19", 37"X19", 49"X19", 61"X19", the width 22''.
Island: 78"X36", 108"X36", 78"X39", 108"X39"; 
Splashes: 4" or 6" height back splashes and side splashes, all exposed edges eased and polished.
Customized project sizes; ...
4. Thickness:
3/4" or 1 1/4"; 1 1/2" or others if specially
5. Edge finishing:
Full Bullnose, Half bullnose, Flat eased (eased edge), Bevel top, Radius Top, Laminated Countertop, Ogee Edge, DuPont, Beveled processed and polished or others.

6. Packing: 
Strong fumigated wooden crates, in common 16PCS/ wooden crates
E. G: Container Loading Capacity for 96"X26"
20' standard chassis container: 152 sets for loading weight of 17.5 tons;
20' tri-axle chassis container: 169 sets for loading weight of 19.5 tons;
7. Payment:T/T 30% deposit, the other 70% after shipment. Or L/C at sight. Or Paypal. Or Western union
8.Our advantage:
As one of the most reliable stone manufacturer in Shuitou, Quanzhou city. We specializes in the research production and export of marble/granite, countertop,vanity top etc.
With years production experience and own team of designer & CAD people,all price will be offered within 12 hours.
Our services aim:(4F) Customer first, Quality First, Service First, Reputation First.
Quality ensured: All products are inspected piece by piece by experienced QC before Package.
Small samples are free available, Welcome to visit our factory and company.

Cheap High Polished G664 Granite Kitchen CountertopCheap High Polished G664 Granite Kitchen CountertopCheap High Polished G664 Granite Kitchen CountertopCheap High Polished G664 Granite Kitchen CountertopCheap High Polished G664 Granite Kitchen CountertopCheap High Polished G664 Granite Kitchen Countertop
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. Rebecca
Slaes Representative
*From:
To: Mrs. Rebecca
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now